Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Melissa's Family Photo Session

Melissa's family is beautiful, so, so kind, and were incredibly fun to tryout a few ideas that had been floating around in my head. I am learning many things and none the least being a bag of mini marshmallows go a long way when photographing kids :-)

Stay tuned Imaya Remenak Photography will be launching soon-well as soon as I figure out this designing a website business-grrr html you are killin' me. If you are interested in a very discounted photo session before the website launch please email me at imayaphoto@gmail.com. Discounted space is very limited.




















No comments:

Post a Comment