Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

After a fun, sun filled Saturday we had a low-key but very nice Easter. I meant to get a picture of our little family all together but forgot-bummer. Also, was planning on getting a picture of the confetti eggs in action but didn't manage that one either. It is hard to snap photos when under attack. After much convincing L finally conceded that it was possible for the Easter Bunny to hide eggs with paws, and then she was quite excited for the egg hunt.
See her Easter dress? It is a Baby Lulu from Costco that she saw and fell in love with. She insisted that was the perfect Easter dress and no matter where else we looked she never detoured from this one. This girl really does like her clothes.
A very happy L with her Easter basket. Yes she is already eating candy, hey its Easter.

L and I ready for church. Like the boots? It was very wet out there.

Let the hunt begin! It was so wet and soggy it had to be an indoor hunt (we did surprised filled as well as confetti)

Trying to decided which is best the confetti or the surprise.

My sister and Peeps.  It has been SO SO wonderful having her back up here.  Do we look like sisters? We don't see it but get told we do all the time. I do think L is starting to resemble us though.

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby bump and the boots! L's dress is adorable. I love when you can get away with a dress that looks like a tutu. I'm so doing it next year!

    ReplyDelete