Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Rest of Cheryl's

Wanted to finish these up and publish before I do my next practice shoot tomorrow. I just love Cheryl and her girls. Just the thought of them not being right down the street in a couple months brings tears to my eyes. What is L going to do with out The Aub? What am I going to do with out Cheryl? I love how the photos with Cheryl show how much love there are between them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment