Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, April 15, 2011

Whitney's Newborn!

Today I borrowed my friend Whitney's adorable family to attempt practice photo shoot #2. She just had a baby which made attempting a family/newborn shoot possible. Still learning lots, and still cringing at the mistakes but here ya go.























6 comments:

  1. mistakes? ... I just want to immerse myself in the beauty and feel of these photos. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is right - it is a beautiful family - and I am lucky enough to be part of it. Love GG

      Delete
  2. LOVE them, thank you so much Imaya! It was a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, precious, precious! Forever treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, precious, precious! Forever treasures! -Pam Almond

    ReplyDelete
  5. What precious photos!!! What a beautiful family! Love and hugs, Aunt Margee

    ReplyDelete