Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, April 18, 2011

Amy & Boys

Today went over to my very close friend Amy's house to practice on her and her boys. Amy is the type of friend that leaves a basket with tea, and homemade sweet bread on your front door step just because you are sick. Her boys are 18 months apart and the youngest is impulsive, no fear, and a ham for any audience where as her oldest is thoughtful, precise, and cautious-sounds like my two, eh?























4 comments:

  1. These photos make me fall in love with this family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these are so great. I really love the pictures of the kids, and them with their mama. There's something so precious about it. Something she can treasure forever.Imaya, I am so so glad you're doing this. But, it's my turn to whine... I want my mommy and me photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! My favorites are the cape ones (brilliant composition!) and the ones outside (especially the black and white one). I'm co-whining with Erin. I want a shoot too!

    Also, you may have the most gorgeous group of mommy-friends ever. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do :-)
    I want to shoot both of you do bad! Chickony I really want to do you guys in your yellow/black/gray outfits. As happy as I am about SD my heart is in Nor Cal. Maybe in two years we will be Berkley bound.

    ReplyDelete