Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, April 15, 2011

The End is Near!

I am officially at that point in pregnancy where I am DONE being pregnant.  I haven't really minded being pregnant this time around, however in the last week it feels as though my entire body has ballooned up, I have acquired relentless acid reflex, am increasingly uncomfortable, and am dreaming of having a waist and thighs that don't touch again. Don't get me wrong I am super excited to meet our precious little girl, but having my body partially back-anyone who has ever breast fed knows it is only a partial return that first year-sounds heavenly. However, to celebrate the last couple of weeks before the plight for a slimmer me begins I ate FOUR ice-cream Snickers Bars! Yup, in one day I consumed 11 grams of fat four times in the form of those delicious bars. As stated before I have been really good this pregnancy and still ended up gaining 23 lbs (so far), so I figured why the heck not.  Every single bite was pleasurable and amazing, and really when else will I ever feel justified to do such a thing? If right now I had another ice-cream Snickers Bar I would lift it up in a toast to say, "Here is to the end being near!" But alas, I forced Joe to eat the that last one-it really was forced but he did do it.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Good for you. You're right, when will you get the excuse again? Here's to the end in sight. When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Frozen Snickers bars? I could probably eat at least 2, not pregnant. It's good for the baby.

    I need pictures before the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete