Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Maternity Practice Shoot

WOW, this was a learning experience! Went back and forth on even publishing these, but since I am documenting  my learning curve here they are. (Couldn't of asked for a more beautiful model to experiment on though, thanks Sami!)






I love the youthfulness in this picture.


 It wouldn't of been a proper maternity shoot without the classic/cliche heart.

1 comment:

  1. Again with your gorgeous friends! Seriously, it's getting ridiculous...
    I think maternity photography would maybe be the hardest because I know that a lot of the time I WANTED to feel beautiful but really just felt awkward. I see pictures now of me pregnant, and you can read that on my face. I like the shots of her in the polka dots because she looks like she's laughing and enjoying being the center of attention.

    ReplyDelete