Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, April 22, 2011

Build-a-Bear

A couple weekends ago we took L to Build-a-Bear to build a stuff animal for herself and one for her to take to Hannah in the hospital. We explained the purpose of going to Build-a-Bear prior to arriving and L took this as a mission of great responsibility.
She just finished picking out the perfect ones.

Helping build her "Gordon" by using the foot pump to fill him up.

Getting a heart to insert into Hannah's "Lucy"

Inserting the heart.

Washing Lucy & Gordon.

Instructing Daddy on how to clean.

Making Lucy and Gordon's birth certificates.

The best I could get for a smile at the end. Important work requires serious face.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We took our oldest two to build a bear before Madeline was born and did the same thing. Every month on her birthday, I would take a picture of little Maddie with her bunny- it was a great way to chronicle her growth. She still loves that bunny to death. I was so sad to be overseas for Oliver, we still let the get a stuffed animal for him, but it wasn't quite the same!

    ReplyDelete