Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, July 3, 2011

How did this happen?

How did L completely loose all trace of baby and become a full blown kid? I look at this picture and can see what she will look like in ten years. Oh my they do grow up so, so fast. Good thing we have Itty-Bitty-nope I am not going to think about this being Itty-Bitty in three years.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful. I love her smile in this one. Those "crystal ball" pictures are so freaky, but so amazing too.

    ReplyDelete