Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hannah's First Month (a month late)

Hannah's first month was marked with a lot of sleeping and a lot of cuddling. She showed us a bit of her personality by refusing to sleep unless cuddled, preferably curdled up on someones chest with her head tucked right under their jaw. Hannah is remarkably strong and can lift and turn her head, as well as unintentionally roll. She soothes very quickly, and easily adjusts to our rather busy social schedule. Unlike her sister at this age Hannah spends most of her time asleep, however, very much like her sister when awake she likes to stare and reach for things.









Such a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment