Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, July 3, 2011

goal for the week

To get these babies out! I designed them and had them printed over three weeks ago. But ran out of envelopes so the they have been sitting on my counter ever since. For some reason running into Office Depot for one item with both kiddos seems like an overwhelming task. And although Joe works right across the street from an Office Depot I have literally forgotten each day to ask him to pick up envelopes. But no more!If I blog about it it has to be done, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I LOVE this. So precious, and good job on the design.

    ReplyDelete