Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Budding Artist

While stopped to get coffee on our way to church L surprised Joe and I by the following portrait she did of me. This is the "first" portrait she has done, and we were both quite impressed at the details-the two dots above the mouth are the nostrils.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love how the first "people" they draw have the feet coming out of the head. Kiley's just started drawing actual bodies now. It is so interesting watching them develop!

    ReplyDelete