Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Name?

Yesterday L and I had the following conversation:
L: "Mommy, what  your name?"
Me: (a bit surprised) "What was that, L?"
L: "What your name? Daddy name Joe. Clarie's mommy name Manda. Skyler's mommy name Holly. Manda is Eva's mommy. What your name?"
Me: "Maya "
L: "Mommy named Maya. Tank you, Mommy Maya."

1 comment:

  1. That is so beyond cute!!! I had to read it aloud so my roommate could hear.

    ReplyDelete