Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Gold Star For Dad

Today Joe had Linnea for the morning. I had no doubt they would have the most wonderful time together, however,  I was a bit surprised to come home and find an elaborate craft project completed.  Joe said he knew that L's normal routine was to do a craft after breakfast, and since it was a rainy morning he thought he would do something in that genre. I am very impressed.

The project consisted of Joe drawing and cutting out rain clouds, rain drops, a couple different types of trees, and a couple of umbrellas for L to glue on a large sheet of paper. He then let her stamp flowers along the bottom.















In a very Joe way everything was labeled with arrows. That made me smile.















Felix thinks it is the best piece of art since Monet's "Water Lilies"

1 comment: