Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Crystal Rocks" (Kid Activity)

The other day I found this activity and tried it with L. It was super simple and really cool-You just put ice in a bowl, sprinkle lots of salt, and then let the kiddo have at it with food coloring. (neon food coloring creates the most dramatic effects)








When we finished we made up a story about a princess, gems and a dragon.


3 comments:

  1. Looks fun. Might have to try that with Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks like too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be trying this one with the daycare for sure. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete