Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Summary Of Februrary in Pictures






Once again I am very behind on blogging so here is a few things  that happened in February.
We went to the Children's Museum  a lot! (L or left Claire on right)










And the Zoo.

















Pretend play went on exhilaration mode and started having coffee dates with "Penelope"
Then expanded "coffee" date to game time and included " Poopy"
A few days latter discovered the joys of American Girl dolls and renamed Kirsten "Amanda"

Decided that Amanda needed a baby named Eva (one of my good friends is named Amanda and has her own baby Eva).
On her own L decided it was time to say good bye to the crib and move into a "big girl" bed. 
We made a trip up north and had a great visit with Great Grandma Remenak
 
We got really into craft/art time and learned how to cut with scissors,  glue efficiently, match colors, follow directions, and become exceedingly creative.

 
 
She worked on this all day, but finished it all on her own. 
Got a dollhouse that captured her imagination and heart. Named the two people "Mike and Jen" After our friends Mike and Jen who have matching hair color as the dolls.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the recent blog. I appreciated your candid self insight and the creative craft ideas ( that made me actually want to try). The pictures showing how much she grown since I saw her in January brought tears to my eyes. She is quite the beautiful young lady.
    And your enjoyment of mother-hood makes me truely look forward to when it is my time. -Auntie

    ReplyDelete