Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Hair Cut


As you may of noticed in the snow day pictures L's bangs had become a bit out of control.So while my sister was visiting I used some of her professional stylist ability to give L her first hair cut.
I was so happy with the results of the bangs right before my sister left I had her tackle the rest of L's  unruly  hair.

 The Before





 The Animated Explanation




 The almost finished After


The unruly back of the head hair.



So happy to get her hair cut again!
Why?













Because we bribe her with chocolate chips.


The finished back of head shot of much less unruly hair.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that hair cut! I just love her little angel face! A mini Imaya!

    ReplyDelete