Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, December 7, 2009

Zoo Lights!


On Friday we braved the cold and went to see the Zoo Lights with our friends the McConnells. "Cool" an awed L voice whispered at first sight of the lights, and a mesmerized L made the cold all worth it. Although never once complaing about the frigid temperature while looking at lights on the way back to the car she informed us, "BuRRR, I am cold. And baby Eva cold, and mommy cold, and daddy cold, and Kevin cold, and Amanda cold, BuRRR cold."


The McConnells right after we entered the zoo.


A cool dragon archway.


The sign for the Zoo Train. Because.....


Of course we rode it :-)
All Aboard!


We lucked out and got seats that faced each other.


A couple views from the train ride.



L getting ready to pay for her super cool fiber optic light stick. Baby Eva thought it was the best light display at the zoo.


L's favorite light display. An animated giraffe picks up a heart and throws it to

Light a Christmas tree.


L making sure that Daddy is seeing the "heart giraffe"


The last picture of the night, us in front of the gingerbread house.

2 comments: