Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hairy Men in Red are Scary!

This week we met up with our friends Connor and Derek (and their mommies' Jen & Amy) for library time. After thoroughly being entertained with Christmas carols and a puppet show a rotund, hairy man dressed in red came to hand out candy to small children. Does being terrified of Santa put you on the naughty list? Or is Santa confident enough to over look one's strong dislike of him? Hmm, thoughts to ponder.


"Please Mommy, take me away from the scary man dressed in red!


You better be careful L, the Boys are eying your candycane.


Connor and L happily eating their candycanes (Derek was off making sure the premise was safe).

2 comments:

  1. Eli likes Santa, but only in theory. We use a lot of bribary for the actual picture moment. My cousin had to have Santa leave the presents on the porch because her daughter was so terrified. It is a creepy concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to mention had adorable your baby is- always dressed to the tee in the ultimate cute outfit! Thanks for sharing her with us on your blog!

    ReplyDelete