Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, November 7, 2009

They are already turning 2!

Linnea and I went to the first 2nd birthday party of our playgroup friends, twins Sienna and Alexis. I honestly can't believe that the kids are already starting to turn 2! Where has the time gone?
Sienna and Alexis had a very fun party at Pump it Up Jr. Unfortunatley, I read the invite wrong and thought it started at noon. Around 9:45 am, while both of us are still in PJ's and Joe still sleeping, I double checked the time-10:oo am-12:00 pm!!!!! Uh-Oh! By some miracle I got both L and I dressed and in the car in 15 minutes and were only 20 or so minutes late. We moved so fast that I literally threw my hair in a pony tail and grabbed the first things in my closet, and didn't even bother to put my contacts in. I even forgot my camera, but luckily my friend Jen had her's and emailed me a few pictures. Joe got out if it due to still being a sleep.


L looking cute and me looking nerdy. Guess you can only hide the truth for so long


Tunnel fun


Yum, cupcakes and icecream with our man Derek. I think L was the only kid who didn't eat her cupcake. Still doesn't like frosting, seriously how do I have the anti frosting kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment