Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, November 26, 2009

And November is almost to a close


One of the main reasons why I keep a blog is for documenting our life, or more preciously documenting Linnnea. For time is rather fleeting and the silly/cute new discovery/accomplishment of this week will quickly be forgotten with the even greater ones of next. Unfortunately for documenting purposes our life is busy. It is not a complaint, for we love our life, and have gotten much better at finding balance (i.e. actually turning down some things). Nonetheless, in this past month we have hosted a baby shower and a dad to be shower, went to a surprise party, another baby shower, had friends over for dinner, went to two Thanksgiving dinner parties, went to a Sunday night Football party, a 2nd birthday party, watched one of our favorite toddlers for a weekend, went to a dozen parks, took even more walks, went to the zoo, pushed a trike around Sherwood, made more playdough balls than I can count, baked more than I can remember, taught a toddler how to use a paint brush, and a stamp kit, laughed with the people most dear to me, spent much needed quality time with my girlfriends, and maintained weekly much more needed date night watching Hulu/Netflix, laughing, talking, and cuddling with Joe. It is a whirlwind, and somehow I am once again behind on my blog, so tonight I am going to attempt to document the things I don't want to forget (sortof grateful that I have yet to learn photoshop, that is [editing pictures] one less compulsion to do before posting a blog). Mirmar, Oma, Grandad and Auntie I hope you enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment