Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Don't let the Tutu Fool You

For the last five days in a row L insisted on wearing a tutu wherever we go. It is, and I quote my friend Jen, "stinkin adorable."
But don't let the tutu fool you. This girl can throw overhand, can catch a ball, LOVES semi-trucks, tractors, dump trucks, building blocks, tool sets and cars. On the other hand she also loves babies, baby dolls, kitties, stickers, tutus, shoes, and jewelry. Lets just call her well rounded.


Day One: L picked out her entire outfit. Apple jeans, GREEN apple shirt, pink flower hat, red shoes, pink socks, and of course the pink tutu over the jeans. I insisted on the white undershirt since it is cold out.


The side view cracks me up.


Yeah, that's right folks.


Day 4 I was a bit surprised at first because she was so agreeable with what I chose. She was insist on wearing boots, bu I was intending boots anyway. I set her down, she went straight to her closet, pointed and said, "Red tutu, Mommy. Please!"


Again the side view makes me laugh.


We were literally heading out the door when L stopped, turned around, and opened the side drawer pulled out the lint brush and started rolling her vest as she sees me do. Luckily the camera was sitting on the same side drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment