Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pretending to be Mommy...


First you need mom's shoes (she did this on her own)


Then you must get your coffee.



But mom generally wears a shirt and does like to change her shoes....
(I put on the shirt after she pulled it out of the closet and insisted, she also changed her shoes then)


Nice, coffee and a theology book.


That book is a bore, I need some caffeine!

3 comments:

  1. Tooo cute! Isn't it amazing the kind of things kids pick up on so young? It's so sweet that she imitates you like that. Though, I would hope you don't go walking around in the nude with only your shoes on and a cup of coffee. If you dropped the coffee, that could be painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie!!! She is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete