Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Picasso of Body Art

L's loves to draw! She started drawing just before her first birthday, but until recently stuck to traditional materials such as paper. And allthough she still loves to splash her washable (Oh bless you, Crayola) colored markers all over paper, her new favorite artistic material is skin. Usually hers.

The Stages of a Masterpiece:


So muted, needs a bit more color.


Ah, yes a bit of red war paint is exactly what was needed.


I am not sure where to go from here. Don't want to over do it, but still doesn't feel quite right....


If you don't mind I need to rest to think this over.


What? Those smears will wash right off.


Look my hand is nearly clean all ready.


Eureka! Yellow, just what this canvas was missing.


Now to work my magic on some paper.


Another masterpiece.


As a token of my gratitude your own authentic L masterpiece. Just stay away from water-the value will go down, way down.

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to tell me how you get this out of clothes. I am having the toughest time fighting the stain battle.

    ReplyDelete