Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Big Kitchen Helper

L and I were having one of those afternoons where it seemed we had exhaused all our activities and needed something new to do. So I pulled Joe's cooler up to the counter, put L on it and started teaching her the joy of baking cookies. Just as we were finishing Joe came home, and thought her helping was so cute that he picked up the camera and continued to shoot pictures.
She took pouring the ingredients very seriously.

Stirring is so fun.

It is very important to get the cookies on sheet.
Cookie dough is impossible to resist.

Washing dishes while the cookies bake.
L did a great job not eating a cookie until they were all put in the jar.


Now on to making pizza for dinner.

spreading the pesto
And eating the cheese...
And eating the ingredients...

1 comment: