Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Giant

L is a giant. I am not actually sure how big our giant is for the last time she was weighed and measured was at her 15th month appointment and she weighed 23 lbs and was 31.5 inches tall. Between their first and second birthday kids are only suppose to gain 4 lbs and grown and inch or two. However, I think at 17 months L has already gained 4 lbs and grew an inch. I could be wrong. However, she just went from wearing 12-18 month clothing straight to 2 T! That's right, she pretty much skipped 18-24 months all together. Which really sucks when you consider that I have no patron of handmedown clothes. Which means all the lovely summer (and fall) clothes that I so cleverly bought at end of season clearances long a go are of no use. Sure a few things fit, but only barley. I guess my days of buying future sizes on sale are over because if she is a 2 T now what is she going to be next summer? Coincidentally, in the last few days I have had a few strangers ask me is she was 2 years old! Um, the child has only a little hair, only 4 teeth (sort of) and is very difficult to understand, but apparently her size out weighed those factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment