Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy, Fun Day

Today started with Linnea waking a little before 7 am, and then taking a three hour nap starting a little after 8 am! With nap taken care of first thing in the morning we planned back to back friend time. First, we headed over to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) to play in the Science Discovery Toddler Room with our friends Amanda, Claire, Kati and Will. Then we went straight from OMSI to a play-date with our other friends, Holly, Skyler, Tommy, Amy and Aiden. Whew, it was whirl wind of fun kind of day.

(You may notice that all the pictures are of Linnea and Claire at OMSI. Will was not intentionally left out, but he and Kati arrived a bit latter and the camera was no longer on the forefront of my thoughts thus I no longer remembered to take pictures. For similar reasons there are no pictures of Aiden, Skyler and Tommy. But next time I will try to catch them all on camera!)



Having fun with water (this actually a rather large water table-sorry bad picture of it)



Playing in the giant birds nest

l



Fun times at the building table

Sorry I really missed a lot of what they did-no floating ball area, or sand area, or building area, or climbing area or kitchen area or... the list is rather long. But it was NOT crowed so us moms could actually carry on real conversations while keeping an eye on the kiddos-anyway that is my excuse for the lack of OMSI photos.

2 comments:

  1. They're so cute. WIth their little pigtails they look like twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love her little pigtails. What a cutie pie!!! Looks like they had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete