Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Big Reveal!

Our backyard nearly complete!


The path from the arbor
(Joe built the arbor for us to be married under almost 7 years ago!)


The patio-Joe molded the stones himself out of cement!
(The fence to the left is to keep Linnea out of our pond-it has a little water fall)


The deck (it was here when we bought the house)


View from the deck


Another view from the deck


View from the back corner

7 comments:

  1. your yard looks beautiful! Enjoy all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a backyard like this, I don't think I'd ever leave my house. Are you sure you didn't Google images from Home & Garden?
    It is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice! Lotta work there. Can hardly wait to come up and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I know where I will be having my morning coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AMAZING backyard! It makes it that much more special when you pour your time & hard work into it and it really feels like it's yours. Well done, it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have one of those little bench swings too, love it! Unfortunately though, our yard is not very pretty, like yours. I don't want to fix anything up until I own it. The military makes you put everything back the way it was originally down to every plant, so why bother. :-) Anyway, your yard is looking nice! Very inviting and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete