Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Wagon Full of Fun

I was in the kitchen and heard some rustling going on in the living room. I peaked in and found Linnea sitting in her wagon and reading a book to both her baby dolls. Her book basket is right next to her wagon and she ended up reading her babies nearly every book. The cutest part was she moved one of babies hand along the words as she "read" just as we do with her.


2 comments:

  1. How totally precious! This is one of those moments you will have to tell her about when she gets older. Glad you'll have pictures to go along with the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that is too precious! She looks like she's a fun little girlie.

    ReplyDelete