Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Backyard Sneak Peak


We have been spending our weekends in the backyard, and it seems to paying off. The flowers are blooming, the grass is thriving, and all in all the projects are coming together. Our hope is to have most of the remaining projects finished this weekend-the patio built, the fence up around the pond, the rest of the flowers planted, the deck scrubbed and stained.

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful!!!! L's outfit looks familiar, did her box from Mirmar arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard looks beautiful. I would love to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete