Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, February 13, 2009

Kickin' Back

One of L's cute quirks is that she likes to have her feet up. When sitting in her high chair she will lounge back and use the table as her ottoman, or when the tray is up she curls her toes around the inside edge of her tray to hold her feet up.

Here are a couple pictures of L lounging while drinking a blueberry smoothie (or as L would say "blu").



3 comments:

  1. So cute! She must get that from me. Love, Mirmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you guys today! Love that L says "Tyler." So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love the feet up action. She is one laid back little lady!

    ReplyDelete