Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, February 13, 2009

So grown up!

Recently Linnea has decided that she is done with drinking from a bottle (wow that was easy!), and that she is done with us feeding her. When we try she turns her head and covers her face with her hands. She is quite happy feeding herself with her spoon and will even try "forking" things like Cheerios. When that doesn't work she picks up the Cheerio and sets it on the spoon to eat. Here is a video of her eating yogurt and blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment