Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day Chocolate

On Valentines Day Joe woke up with Linnea, dressed her in the cutest V-day outfit, and then went out and brought me back Starbucks and See's candy. We spent the remainder of the day doing family stuff outside in the rare Portland winter sun

Linnea decided that she has taken a liking to chocolate...


That was easy to open, I think I will take this one...


First bite


Swirling the flavors around


Considering it....


That is awesome!


I want another bite! Oh, yeah-this is good stuff!


Why did mom take off my coat? I still have my chocolate, so I better....


RUN!!!!!


Camera, please?


You won't share your camera then I will retaliate with my chocolate hands-HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment