Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, January 9, 2009

What a day in L world

All in all today seemed to be one of those days that in an instant Linnea started doing new things. She called Joe "Daddy" (usually she says "dada"). On her own she got her crayons out to scribble on paper. She started standing unassisted. She petted our cat Oscar nice enough that he started purring. And above all....

....LINNEA TOOK FIVE STEPS!

But that's not all, Joe reported that while playing with Linnea he turned the music on his phone. Linnea then picked up my silent phone and traded it for Joe's music playing one. Apparently she has learned the art of trading up-what she doesn't know is that it works because she is so cute.

Later Linnea opened my wallet, laid my phone on the inside and then folded my wallet back around it. Our phones are really small and thin and I often fold my phone in my wallet just like that. I have never really thought about Linnea noticing, but apparently she had.



Way to go Linnea! We are so proud of you!














2 comments:

  1. Wow! L is taking steps! I love the part of her putting your phone in your wallet and closing it just like she sees you do. She is so smart!
    Love, Mirmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great baby. Can't wait to see you and her.

    Love you bunches,
    P.O.M.

    ReplyDelete