Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, January 8, 2009

12 Month Baby Well


Linnea had her 12 month Baby-Well check up yesterday (it was postponed due to the two week snow storm that hit Portland). She measured in at 31 inches (90%) and 22 lbs (50% for her height). Can't believe that a year ago she started out as a tiny 6 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 inches.

Linnea's doctor, Dr. Davis, said that L was pass all her milestone marks and hitting some in the next age group. Dr. Davis tried a couple of different games and test with L and commented that Linnea has advanced problem solving skills, excellent fine motor control, and was very communicative for her age. Linnea says 12 words, and does 11 signs.


One day old


One month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


12 months

2 comments:

  1. It is crazy the amount they learn in a year. I look at pictures of Em and can't believe that she is a toddler now. Where did my baby girl go? I guess it's time for another. JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat sequence of pictures. Thanks. They do grow fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete