Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Morning Paper

Every morning we read the paper after breakfast. For sometime now we have given Linnea one of her books to "read" during this time. However, as of lately Linnea no longer wants one of her books, but wants to read the paper too. She points and says "Book" until we give her a section, she then, very seriously, traces the headlines and the pictures with her pointer finger.


2 comments:

  1. Could be the start of a lifelong habit! Does she prefer a particular section? Around here most people seem to grab the Sports section first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do she ask for a cup of coffee to go with it? Those are such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete