Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One Smart Cookie

This evening, Joe and I were talking and in passing Joe says, "Well, I guess it is bath time." Linnea who had been toddling right by us, turns her head looks at us and says, "Ba Ti". She then starts walking towards the stairs, making the sign for bath and saying "Ba-Ti" the whole time. After a quick climb up the stairs she bee-lines straight to the bathroom, and doesn't stop till she reaches the bathtub. Once at the bathtub, she turns again says, "Ba-Ti" and does the sign for bath once more. She is currently in the bath being supervised by dad.

Here are some pictures of her playing at the water attraction at OMSI this afternoon.




2 comments:

  1. Tyler always beelines for the tub after dinner too. We start the water and then go to his room to "strip" and then he is like a little motor scooter with his naked hiney bookin' it to the tub. Lately he tries to lift his leg up to get in by himself. It is WAY to tall, but he looks so cute trying. My how the babies love their baths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smartie pants! I love the frock and boots at OMSI. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete