Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, December 5, 2008

Racking Leaves

For some reason this year we are totally on top of it. A few weekends ago we got all of our leaves racked, sacked, and got our two dead trees chopped down. We have quite a bit of tress in our fairly large back yard so getting the leaves racked is a HUGE project. We try to keep up on it all fall, but there is usually one week in late November where all of the leaves just fall at once. Having two less trees did help. Although part of me is sad over their departure another part of me is looking for to maybe actually getting some sun in our yard (will we actually be able to plant a garden?!).

Linnea exploring a leaf (we tried keeping her plugged)


Even better found a stick



Oscar wanted to see her stick


Joe maning it up with the chainsaw


L was really muddy and I had to place her in the sink while I got her bottle ready


L playing with the last big leaf pile the next evening


Now she is really muddy, and I thought I could rinse her in the half bath sink downstairs.


Mom I think I am too big. Seriously, too big.


Hmm, mom isn't listening very well. How do I get out?

No comments:

Post a Comment