Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A New Toy!


Linnea has been pushing everything she can around so we decided to get her a little pink stroller to walk around the house. She loves it! The strollers wheals only go straight so it easily gets stuck at a wall or under a table but L does not like us to help unstick it. She prefers figuring it out herself (or us being sneaking and helping before she realizes it) so far her most successful unsticking method has been to push from a different angle. Linnea also really enjoys putting different toys in her stroller. Most of the time it is "baby" (btw as of yesterday L can now say "baby") but she has put in giraffe, and a couple of times she has chosen one little finger puppet.


Pushing her lion finger puppet around (small item in the right corner of the seat)


Pushing giraffe


Pushing giraffe after unsticking her stroller


Pondering how to unstick this one

No comments:

Post a Comment