Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pictures before the Christmas Party

We thought we could get a good family picture all dressed up before our gangs' Annual Christmas Party at the McConnell's . What we didn't calculate was that Linnea had not seen Auntie in over a week and did not want a picture but wanted Auntie.


Give me Auntie! We have about a dozen of these


How about a Binky?


Best picture, still not very happy


Oh, look at the happy family. Auntie and "Uncle" Eric and a happy Linnea.


Best Friends and Best Sisters


Nice couple picture

No comments:

Post a Comment