Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Typical Morning.

Hannah is not the sleeper her big sister was/is so mornings start rather early now. Linnea not wanting to miss anything forces herself to rise when she hears Hannah and I go downstairs. This has started a not so healthy morning routine of L holding Hannah while watching "Go Diego Go" and me sipping as much coffee as that 24 minute video will allow. Soon we are going to have to change this up to a more healthy start to the day. But for now it looks like this:
L watching Diego

Hannah watching the light in the lamp next to her.


An occasional kiss.

An occasional near strangle.
But then back to Diego and the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment