Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Picking Apples

The house behind us has an crab apple tree that goes over the fence and into our yard. L thinks it is the coolest thing, and last week decided she had to go apple picking.

Selecting carefully her apple.

































At first she just dropped them in























After thinking about it...

L decided she should set them gently in.























She insisted that we counted her apples each time a new one went in.























I begged for a smile and got this face.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby girl!!! But I know you already know that. :)

    ReplyDelete