Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dancing in the Flowers

Linnea LOVES to dance. If I had to pick one activity that L loved more than anything else I would say hands down dancing. We were lucky enough to be able to put her in a dance class awhile back and although it has been a couple of months since the last class she hasn't forgotten a thing. She practices daily, would wear a dance leotard everyday if there was one always clean, and loves to create new moves. Being the bias parents that we are we find her to be rather graceful and a natural talent :-)

On this particular day she had let her self out in the backyard and begun signing and dancing. The lighting, the outfit and the hair just seemed to perfectly illustrate the sweetness of girl.




In the middle of a complicated step turn.










































A bit surprised by her own talent with that move.



























Starting again. Not sure where she got this pose-should I be concerned?








































And adding a song this time.

























The song is really being belted out now.























Time for air guitar.


















Stops to take a breath.




















Wait a minute! Something is wrong.




















You need to stop for what? Why?








Of course, we haven't had rain for two days and the flowers need to be watered.



















At peace. The flowers are watered all is good.





























(on an unrelated note-if the humidity is just right and L was not the one who washed and rinsed her hair the night before she has these great natural curls. Not sure if they will stay or where they came from but I love em)

No comments:

Post a Comment