Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Pretty, Pretty Princess

There is no doubt about it, L is a girly girl. Yes, she does love balls, cars, and trucks. But when it comes to clothes L is all about fashion. A few weeks ago L inisted on wearing a green dress over a pair of red leggings and a normal top, and the dress was worn as a skirt, with armholes and all. (Sadly no photo). L loves to shop and help pick out her outfits-we now own a yellow monkey shirt, and a few apple outfits that are L insisted purchases. And yes, those are the clothes she most wants to wear. She loves hats, and bracelets, and accessories. Last week we got a princcess package in the mail from my sister that started L's princess/tutu phase. A wonderfully cute time in which I hope she continues to embrace even when playing ball.


L accessorizing with glasses, bracelet and a hat. She picked out both the hat and bracelt when we were at Gymboree.

Just getting her princess package and the said monkey shirt (I think she wore it 4 out 7 days in a row and yes it was cleaned each time)


She really likes tapping her wand on the floor.


This is L's cheesy on demand camera smile. Not sure why she squints only one eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment