Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Sunday, September 27, 2009

First Garage Sale Find!

So many of my girlfriends find the best kids stuff at garage sales for just a fraction of the regular cost. I am always envious at the deals they find, but honestly I just don't have patience for it. Although, I am now thinking the bargains may be well worth giving it a more serious try.

Anyway, back on to my first garage sale find (actually second because once I bought a cooler for $5 in Cali but this is my first Oregon find). Our neighbors were having a garage sale and I saw this Little Tykes castle slide thing. These things are around $100 new and they were selling it for $15. How could I turn that down?! I happily wrote them a check (found out their last name in the proccess!) and then lugged the thing over to our backyard. L was all glee and giggles when I brought her out to play with it.

Do a little dance

Sing a little song.


Strike a pose.

There is nothing to it.
But first you have to climb the rock wall to get up there.
Um, I said the rock wall in the back. Not the blue slide in the front, although it may be entertaining to try.
Ah, you made it. We are proud of you too princess.
Ok, so I know this may be overkill but I just really liked how these turned out.
And L says, "All done"

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Garage sale specials! Good for you- that looks like a fun one! And again, you have one precious, beautiful baby girl there!

    ReplyDelete