Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finger Painting Fun

With our quest for new activities juxtaposed with a summer like September I stripped L down and let her have at with the finger paints on the deck (they are washable). L LOVED it, although she did not like that the other colors kept over shadowing L's favorite color "ellow". As a result she used pretty much all the yellow paint. When she was done with her masterpieces she went over to her make shift water tub and asked for water. I handed her the hose and she happily filled herself and the water in the tub.

An Artist at work.

But I think it needs more...

YELLOW!

Now where to put it....

Perfect, a big glop right there!

The faces of an Artist



The artist finished with her work and ready for...



TUB TIME!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! She's such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, this was my favorite post! Artist Miramar to artist Granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she had a blast! Oh to be a kid again...

    ReplyDelete