Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Visit From Mirmar

My mom, AKA Mirmar, Mameir, Grandmameir, just left after a wonderful 4 day visit. It is always so wonderful to see her and so hard to say goodbye. We got as much in the 4 days as possible-dinner out, breakfast at the Lavender Tea House, my awesome 30th b-day party (celebrated a month early, and in which she babysat for), Portland's Saturday Market, many long and wonderful talks, a few walks, and lots of coffee and laughter. Unfortunately, I didn't realize most the pictures were on other people's cameras so here are just the couple that I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment