Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Pocket of Summer

We have been having the most wonderful pocket of summer weather-sunny with temps in the 70's. It is suppose to be 54* and rainy by Wednesday, but this Remenak Family is just pretending that summer has arrived. With the disappearance of Mr. Rain Cloud I happily took his place today and watered the flowers. Linnea helped in this endeavour and then water herself. I guess if you have a flower for a name sometimes you need a little watering too.


Trying to get a drink


Laughing as the water sprays her


A happy clap and "YEAHHH!!"


The rainbow ended in her diaper, but I am pretty sure what I found wasn't a pot of gold


Realizing she is a bit wet


Under the arbor we finally got up

1 comment:

  1. I can so identify with that...I loved to play in the sprinklers!

    ReplyDelete