Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mommy's Helper

I love this girl, and I love this age. Linnea is currently in the phase that she adores daddy, and mimics everything mommy does. I love that she mimics me and is learning through being like me. I know that someday, all too soon, this will end so I am just going to enjoy every moment of it now.

Yesterday evening I was sweeping (yet again) and Linnea decided that it was high time that she contributed to the housework. So she grabbed the dustpan and followed the broom around with it. After I was done she took the broom and did a little "sweeping" all by herself. A big feat considering the broom is at least twice as long as her, and she had to sit due to her cast being still on.





No comments:

Post a Comment