Why Intentful not Intentional

Why intentful and not intentional: I was thinking about how much time I spend just thinking but not actually doing and laughed to myself that I was a "thoughtful" person but what I need to be is an "intentful" person. My thoughts need to transcend into intentional action and thus I need to move away from being "thoughtful" to "intentful".

Friday, February 27, 2009

I am so pretty, Oh so pretty....

A note on the following pictures:
1) L found her bink in her dog purse and did not make picture worthy faces when I took it out.
2) L loves her dog purse from Amanda Mc. and carries it with her all the time. She calls it "doggy" and does not care so much for it being a purse as it being a dog.
3) If you enlarge the pictures you will see her itty bitty, super cute pigtails.
4) She looked too cute not to take a picture, but she would not stand still nor look straight on at the camera.

On the go


Phone


On the go, again

Still on the go


Coloring with her "dog" for a brief second


Walked into the camera, took out her bink, and stuck out the tongue, while on the go


And finally where it all ended at the dentist not looking at all sure about the dentist (L's two teeth got a shining bill of health).

No comments:

Post a Comment